White Hat Kitchen is available for rent for food business that require an inspected and approved commercial kitchen to produce their product in. Our kitchen is well suited for teaching cooking classes, preparing products for retail sale, use as a test kitchen or creating meals for catered events or for delivery to customers. If you are a chef looking to host a chef’s table or a pop-up restaurant this may be the place for you.
White Hat Kitchen is also available for non-business use. We have commercial grade appliances for bulk baking and cooking. It is great for big cooking jobs that require more space and equipment than a residential kitchen has. Canning, preserving, holiday baking and preparing for large family get togethers can all be done in our kitchen.
Nutritionists, dieticians and other food consultants can hold workshops in our kitchen to discuss and demonstrate special diet plans with clients.
The seating capacity of our venue is 24 people making it a good size for bridal or baby showers, private dinner parties, birthday parties, corporate events and other smaller gatherings. White Hat Kitchen would also be a suitable venue for club, networking and team meetings. Non-profit groups such as girl guides and sports teams can host team events and team dinners here as well.
For small groups that just need a table or two we rent those too. This works well for groups that like to play bridge or euchre or do scrapbooking or have small workshops.
We are very open to other uses you might have for our kitchen or seating area. Please send us an email; we would love to discuss other uses for the space as well.
Perfect for Caterers
… and Bakers and Cake Decorators
… and Farmers’ Market Vendors
… and Specialty Chefs
Start a Food Business in Barrie today!
White Hat Blog
- White Hat Kitchen Birthday Parties in Barrie just listed!!! September 20, 2016
- Kids Cooking Birthday Parties at White Hat Kitchen September 15, 2016
- Fantastic Day Hosting a Scrapbooking Crop! June 5, 2016
- It’s Been Almost a Year… May 27, 2016
- Super excited about Jam Making Classes!! May 24, 2016
- Scrapbooking Crop at White Hat Kitchen July 30, 2015
- Getting Hotter in the Kitchen Today!! May 28, 2015
- Find us on FaceBook May 2, 2015
- Pop-Up Success!! May 2, 2015
- First pop-up restaurant booked! March 14, 2015
- Holy Hot Sauce!! February 17, 2015
- Great Meeting with Patricia from Grow Vantage February 10, 2015
- Freezing our socks off at Winterfest! February 7, 2015
- Olivia’s Freezer at White Hat Kitchen January 30, 2015
- So excited for our first customer on Thursday!! January 26, 2015
- Swan Connection Meeting January 14, 2015
- Ordered our new sign from SpeedPro Signs January 5, 2015
- Dinner Celebration! January 5, 2015
- More things checked off the list December 30, 2014
- Happy for my helpers and met the neighbors December 29, 2014